Saturday 29 December 2012

return of the stranger

Just want to say HI!!!!


Sorry I've been out of circulation for almost a year ... took some time out to concentrate on family life BUT ....

I'm back!!!!

2012 can finish for me as I intend making 2013 200% better than this year has been.

I have been clearing out the cupboards and found a pile of kits that I am determined to get finished by this time next year. I also have two WIP's that I am determined to finish before I start on the new ones that I got for Christmas from my brother.


What I have managed to do in the last few months for my children for their Christmas presents was 3 knitted teddies, one huge fluffy zebra print bean bag and two dalmation cushions.

       









 love as ever Stitchy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment