Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas is coming ....

With Christmas just a month away (where has this year gone??), thought I would share two ornaments I recently made and gave away.


This was made for my youngest son's school fayre. The classes were all given a colour theme for the presents to bring in, our class had red, gold and silver. So as this was a WIP, and wasn't really sure what to do with this gorgeous pattern from an old magazine, I decided to make a hanging ornament. Really hope whoever the lucky recipient is enjoys seeing it on the tree this year.


This gorgeous little blackwork Angel was made for a dear friend who lives in Canada; I try to send something at Christmas in memory of her precious child who was too good for the planet and was stillborn, her name is Angel Hope so hence I send an angel to watch over the family.


This jolly bright Santa is making firm friends with my other soft toys I have out at Christmas time. He was made in the round using a 3.5mm/US E4 hook. He worked up so quick and is much easier than he looks. I'm hoping he sees a few Christmases with our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment