Monday 25 November 2013

Recent craftings

Afternoon everyone, lately I've been doing a lot of crocheting, a bit of knitting and cross-stitch.

I've been following The Crochet Crowd on both Facebook and YouTube, I love the simplicity of the explanations that Mikey uses in his video tutorials. Thankfully, through Mikey I have learnt to be bi-lingual in regards English vs American terms and work quiet easily between the two. Most of his videos show charts from Redheart.com where the written patterns are so easy to follow and here is what I've managed to complete via this website recently:

The last photo is my WIP Corner to corner afghan for my daughter.

The following items are patterns I've got in my stash and from magazines; the black waistcoat is actually a free form project that I designed as I went along an is the intellectual property of myself:








No comments:

Post a Comment