|This is a picture from the front of the kit and what its supposed to look like|
These next few pictures give you an idea of what progress I've made on it so far. I started it on 25th August this year and been slowly working on it over the last couple of months. There has been times when I haven't worked on it for a week or two.
|This was the first dahlia and border completed|
including the backstitch on the main flower;
the backstitch didn't half make the difference
stopped it looking so flat
|the little flower at the side will be repeated in the bottom|
left hand corner once i've completed the other dahlia