Sunday 9 January 2011

Stitching for 2011 - Update 1

Hi there folks!!

Well I've had a busy week this week with lots of things going on but I still managed to get quite a bit of stitching done this week on my Janlynn kit. I've posted all the pics that I've taken at the end of each day I've stitched, this kit keeps calling me to work on it:-






This is my "parking" system I use for the needles

The "parking" system is because I will do one bit of the thread but there will be another further over but because its too big a gap between the areas I "park" the needles with the thread in so that I can use it again when I get to it. The pink material is just a spare bit I found in my material box; using a normal biro I write the colour number down then put the needle in the material next to the number until its needed.

Hope you've enjoyed reading this update.

2 comments:

  1. Looking brilliant and I love your 'parking system' might try that myself thanks for the tip
    Happy Stitching
    Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries i don't mind sharing my little tips, some of mine have come off other stitchers. its always fun to share and learn new things.

    ReplyDelete